Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 17, 2007

Rolling Over...

More big news...besides sleeping 12 hours straight on Friday night (which is very BIG news!) this morning when when mommy came to get me, I was on my TUMMY!! This may not seem very big, but considering she put me down on my back and I woke on my tummy, it had to mean that I ROLLED OVER all by myself!!! This was my first time to roll from my back to tummy all by myself, so you can imagine how surprised and excited mommy was to find me! Yeah for me!!!

After I woke up this morning, mommy tried to get me to roll over so she could take a picture.
I wanted to......

almost there, if I could just move my arm from under me...

but I used too much energy last night when I did it...I give up...I'll just pose instead! :)

No comments: