Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 3, 2008

ONE!


Yesterday was my 1st Birthday! Mommy and Daddy can't believe that I am already 1 years old! On Saturday, they had a really fun birthday party for me, that included all my family and friends, minus a few. I had so much fun and I'm so grateful for all the cool presents, even though I would have been just as grateful to just see every one's smiling faces! I'll let the pictures tell the story...

Mommy decided that it would be fun to have a super cute and unique birthday outfit, so what better to show off my princessness than a fluffy, pink tutu!

This is a picture of me trying on my new accessory...'what is this?'...'I'm not really sure, but it's kind of fun!'.



'am I going to be able to get around in this thing?'

My daddy is so creative and while he was out getting some last minute items for my party, he ran across this really cool background and decided to set up a picture shoot in the front of our house with one of his motorcycles (or his current one any how). It turned out to be a big hit and lots of fun!

I got some really cool gifts at my party too!...and I didn't even ask for anything!?

Thanks so much everyone for being so generous and thoughtful!




Yea!! I love books!!!

...and babies!

My very own princess see n' say...wow!

My party was actually the day before my birthday, so mommy and daddy waited to give me their gifts until the following day (my real birthday)...it was like Christmas all over again!

I really am so grateful for everyone that made it such a special day for me!!

I love you all sooooo much!!!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Hey! This is Great! I love all the pictures!!! You are soooo creative! I LOVE YOU!!!!