
This morning mommy and daddy went to mommy's doctor to in order to have a sonogram to verify that I will be having a baby SISTER in January. We are all really excited! They actually had a sonogram 5 weeks ago and the dr. told them that she was 95% sure they would be having another girl, but today it was confirmed with 99.9% certainty! Mommy and Daddy are praying for another little girl as sweet as me!!
Here are just a few cute pics mommy thought she'd post since it's been soooo long:
Obviously, this picture proves how long it's been since mommy's posted...I would so not be wearing pants in this summer weather, but I do still LOVE to wear my sunglasses outside...mommy loves it when I squint my eyes and say, "bight (bright)", "sunnnnnn" and point when I don't have them on.
I LOVE to drink out of a straw, especially when I get to share out of the same cup with mommy! :)

hiding in the pillows on the guest bed with my bear

At our old house, I loved sitting on the bottom stair, esp. while eating my snacks...mommy and daddy were always amazed that I would never go above the first couple of steps unless someone was with me. They pray I always obey as well as I do "most" of the time.


1 comment:
ahhhhhhhhhh, congrats!!! i can't believe i haven't even seen you since i found out you are preg! i want to hug your neck and pat that belly!
congrats, congrats. what a blessing!! lots of pink at your house!!!
i realize i just used a lot of exclamation points. very excited!
chrys
Post a Comment