Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Another playdate...

Me and mommy...I'm so glad she gets to stay home with me!

I love the Baby Einstein exersaucer! That sun is so yummy!


Today I had another play date with Collin and Jackson. This time we went over to Collin's house. Just like Jackson, he too has so many cool toys...he has this really cool airplane that lights up and everything. Mommy pushed me around on it and I had so much fun!! Jackson and Collin taught me how to share today...they were so cute...Collin pushed Jackson while he flew around on the plane. I also heard mommy saying that we were going to try to get together once a week and when it cools off they are going to try to plan at least 1 "field trip" a month for us!! I'm so excited I can hardly wait!!!



'This airplane is really interesting'...one day maybe I'll be able to ride all by myself, but until then, thanks for helping me out mommy!

Collin and Jackson did such a great job sharing today! Way to go guys!

No comments: