Mommy is really excited she finally got my blog up and running, but sad that she didn't get to start it sooner to catch some of my firsts...my first time at the beach, my first time on a motorcycle (mommy hopes that will be my ONLY time for that), my first smile, my first taste of real baby food (yummy!), etc.. So, she has decided to add some pictures to show you some of those times.
My first real baby food to try was applesauce, and boy was it sour! Although, maybe it was just because I was used to sweet milk. Anyhow, I really like it now and might I say that I've become a very good eater these days...I usually always clean my plate and mommy hardly even has to wipe me up very much when I get done. I'm really starting to like these new foods...yum, yum!!
Daddy couldn't wait to get me on one of his motorcycles. I have to admit that it was really fun, but I like them much better standing still...I'm promising mommy I'll never go for a ride on one!One of daddy's favorite places is the beach, and LaLa and Pops have a cottage in Seadrift, so this Summer we went down there for a long weekend and daddy couldn't wait to take me to it for the first time. Mommy thought I was too young to get in the water, so daddy bought this cool boat for me to ride in!






No comments:
Post a Comment